Is Circa 39 located on the beach?
We are situated in a tranquil neighborhood right across the street from Miami’s glistening, sandy beaches. To see a detailed map of our location, click here.
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. Check-out is at noon. Minimum age for check-in: 21 years
What are the reservations guarantees and cancellation policies?
- Rollaway beds are not available
- Baby cribs are available free of charge
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at time of reservation. A first night’s room and tax deposit is due and payable at time of booking. This deposit is refundable less a $25 administration fee in case the reservation is cancelled up until 3 days of arrival date
- In the event that a guest fails to check-in for a guaranteed reservation, a non-refundable charge of one night room and tax will be charged to the credit card on file
- Reservations can be cancelled for a $25.00 administration fee up until 3 Days prior to arrival. Late cancellation and No show penalty equals the first night’s room and tax deposit
- Changes are subject to a $25.00 administration fee
Click here to see 2014 holiday and special cancellation policies.
What credit cards do you accept?
Circa 39 Hotel is happy to honor the following credit cards:
- American Express
- Diners/Carte Blanche
What is the cost of the hotel fee?
Room rates quoted do not include our mandatory hotel fee of $9.95 per room per night. This fee includes:
- Beach lounge chair and beach towel
- Wireless internet access (via your laptop computer)
- Use of in-room safe
- Daily newspaper in lobby
- Concierge service
What is the cost of daily breakfast?
Breakfast is available for a daily charge of $12.95++ and $6.50 for children under 12 years old.
Does the hotel offer valet parking?
No, Circa 39 does not offer valet parking. Self parking is available to all hotel guests. The daily self parking fee is $24.00 per day plus tax.
Does Circa 39 accomodate pets?
No, unfortunately we do not accommodate pets.
Can I ship boxes to the hotel and store them there until I arrive?
We do not encourage storing boxes at the hotel since we are a small boutique hotel. Boxes shipped to the hotel for storage will incur a $5 per item per day storage fee.