Is Circa 39 located on the beach?
We are situated in a tranquil neighborhood right across the street from Miami’s glistening, sandy beaches. To see a detailed map of our location, click here.
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. Check-out is at 12:00 p. m. (noon). Minimum age for check-in: 21 years
What are the reservations guarantees and cancellation policies?
- Rollaway beds are not available
- Baby cribs are available free of charge
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at time of reservation. A first night’s room and tax deposit is due and payable at time of booking. This deposit is refundable less a $25 administration fee in case the reservation is cancelled up until 3 days of arrival date
- In the event that a guest fails to check-in for a guaranteed reservation, a non-refundable charge of one night room and tax will be charged to the credit card on file
- Reservations can be cancelled for a $25.00 administration fee up until 3 Days prior to arrival. Late cancellation and No show penalty equals the first night’s room and tax deposit
- Changes are subject to a $25.00 administration fee
Click here to see 2015 holiday and special cancellation policies.
What is the child policy at Circa 39 Hotel?
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent/guardian’s room, using existing bedding.
- At Jules Kitchen children 6 to 12 years old and under eat breakfast for $7.00++. Children 5 and under eat FREE.
What credit cards do you accept?
Circa 39 Hotel is happy to honor the following credit cards:
- American Express
- Diners/Carte Blanche
A valid credit card must be presented upon check in. An amount equal to room/ tax (unless prepaid) plus estimated incidentals for the entire stay will be authorized upon check-in. Please contact the hotel directly to inquire about details.
What is the cost of the hotel fee?
Room rates quoted do not include our mandatory hotel fee of $14.95 per room per night. This fee includes:
- Beach lounge chair and beach towel
- Wireless internet access (via your laptop or mobile device)
- Use of in-room safe
- Daily newspaper in lobby
- Fitness center
What is the cost of daily breakfast?
Breakfast is available for a daily charge of $12.95++ and $7.00++ for children 6 to 12 years old. Children 5 years and under eat FREE.
Does the hotel offer valet parking?
No, Circa 39 does not offer valet parking. Self parking is available to all hotel guests. The daily self parking fee is $24.00 per day plus tax.
Does Circa 39 accommodate pets?
No, unfortunately we do not accommodate pets.
Can I ship boxes to the hotel and store them there until I arrive?
We do not encourage storing boxes at the hotel since we are a small boutique hotel. Boxes shipped to the hotel for storage will incur a $5 per item per day storage fee.
I have a green suggestion that I would like to share. How can I contact you?
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org